Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Monday, April 7, 2014

Season of the Conference

WHAT A GREAT WEEK!

I am so excited to write home but I don´t know what to write because there is so much that I want to say, and I only have 15 minutes to type it all out. First of all, I have been trying to work on my attitude in the mission to better apply myself to my work ethics, but I have been having a hard time trying to be that sort of missionary. This past week had been filled with miracles, but they were not mine, we were the miracle to someone else. The work is great, and the fruits are beautiful. I am not sure if I said this before, but nothing is better than being the answer to someone else´s prayers. One day in the morning we were just contacting houses to meet new people and one lady answered us after many unopened houses. She opened the door and started crying, not sure why she told us to come in, and then she expressed to us how she was praying for help, she could not walk well and thus could not leave the house, she felt lonely, none of her family lives near and she just wanted to die from depression. She had knelt down on her knees and prayed for someone to come to her house and make her lose these feelings. In the same instant she stopper praying we called ALO at her door. We taught her, gave her a blessing, prayed for her, and then left to return in another day. This is just one of the many great miracles that happened this week. Conference was amazing too!


I have to go now, the internet is lagging hard!!!!!!!!!!!






During the middle of Conference we thought that we would take time to take a few pictures for the families.





Some pictures of the average days work, we try to find the best enjoyable parts of the day to make the hard parts easy. And the last picture with the matching shoes...¨but it was 99 cents!¨ 




No comments:

Post a Comment