Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Good Stress

This past week flew by so fast that I do not even know what to write! Nothung out of the ordanary. Just work work work. If there is one thing that does come with being a leader, is the time that I thought went by fast, not flys by! Faster than dad on the highway to Utah! I love being able to help other. My companion hit his 1 year mark, he will be going home before he knows it. This is that last week of the cambios so we shall see if we cannot make it a really fun one. I did a little studying on something that passes for the best of all leaders. Dealing with Stress. Even though having a responsibility over more people sounds like it could be fun and fullfilling, it also brings a lot of stress with it. If anyone feels as if they would like a little help on overcoming the world you ought to read the talk!

Miss and love all of you who keep my mind filled with spirit!
Elder Siaosi

No comments:

Post a Comment