Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Monday, March 9, 2015

Trust in your Leaders

I would say, if I could best sum up the last few days efforts, would be following the guidance and instructions of our leaders. It is a subject that sometimes is overlooked, or under spoken of. As missionaries, we have been focusing more on what our mission leaders are teaching, or following the focus of just the mission, and we forget, or choose not to focus on the needs of the ward that you preside in. We have never had more success in getting into houses of members that do not attend church, some for years have not attended. And the manner in which we had success was through the following of our leaders. The bishopric gave us a list of ten names of families that he wanted us to visit. Well, we found a way to pass by them all, and many were houses that I knew, were never going to let us in. We got into every single house, I was amazed. 

Along with that we have found another family that is going to be baptized. Marveloussss. I will send pictures of the baptism that we had this Sunday next week when I get the pics! I found a quote that I found inspiring,
“Trust leads to growth, and growth leads to becoming. May we all allow each other to grow, to become like our Heavenly Father, and to be exalted.”
 
We need to learn how to become obedient through following our leaders!

No more time!!!!

Love you alll
Elder Siaosi


No comments:

Post a Comment