Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The conversation every Missionary hates, but every Investigator deserves...



Yet another fantastic week with Elder Call. We ought to have a baptism or two at the end of this week! I would write a good ammount today, I really do have a lot to say, however I must wait till next week, there are things that need to be done before 2:00, aka get my new visa before I get caught as an illegal haha. I will send one quote that I loved when I read it, here in Chile sometimes I get a little mad when it comes to the parenting, they often times are more afraid of offending their children than helping them make good choices. It applies to adults as well, sometimes we are too scared or not in the mood to tell others that they are in the wayward and need to come back.


There should [not] be any of us so unwisely indulgent, so thoughtless and so shallow in our affection for our children that we dare not check them in a wayward course, in wrongdoing and in their foolish love for the things of the world more than the things of righteousnsess, for fear of offending them.
-Jospeh F Smith

Love you all!

Elder Siaosi

No comments:

Post a Comment