Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Attitude

Hey everyone, been a while right. Well, I am heading out. Going to a little beach town called Penco. Just in time for the rainy season, but I will see if I can´t have a few nice long walks on the beach right. The President called me last night too, getting bumped up to be a District Leader over 3 sectors. Four elders, one of them getting trained, and a trio of sisters. My new companion is called
Elder Stallings, he has been out for about 9 months or so. Should be a blast. 

Today I want to talk a little about Attitude. It is what I am going to be teaching in my first district class, a little nervous. In our lives how many time are we just thinking about all the hard times in our lives, even when we are receiving so many blessings. The difference between a bad day and a good day is our attitude. We cannot change the circumstances in our lives but we can change the attitude. There is a great talk called It Is Better to Look Up. Read it, learn it, apply it. 

Got to go now, but I just want everyone to know how much I miss them all. Today should be another sad day of saying goodbye to everyone here in Chiguyante. Love you and miss you all! 

Love, 
Elder Siaosi


You become what you think about. If you think great things, you become that which is great.




Nuevo Compañero vs Viejo Compañero




No comments:

Post a Comment