Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Monday, June 9, 2014

Raindrop Keep Falling On My Head

What a wonderful cambio! I am in a house of gringos, in the largest sector of the mission, we honestly go all the way to Argentina! My second lunch we had with members was only 45 minutes in bike! And they live close to us! This shall be an intestesting area right! Also, as I finally move out of the heat, I get send straight to the COLD! It has been raining since the day that I first got here, and it really comes down too, a big part of my area is known to fload too, not our house though, we live in the safest of areas! Also, I love my new companion, the house, and the Branch we are in. This Sunday we had a lot of people for their standards, a total of 51 people, usually they only have 40, and of those 40, only 20 are people that come almost every week. I would have to say it is because of the great distance of travel, since the other Elders in our house have to bike about 2 hours to get to them, and it is like 5 hours walking! It is the beginning of a wonderful few months, oh and it is tradition that if you work in Longaví it is usually for 6 months to keep the Branch steady, we have callings, my companion is the executive secretary, I am the gospel principles teacher, and we help with the Young mens! Going to love it here, I am sure of it! The rain, it will most likely grow on me!

Hope to have just tons of great stories for the next coming week!

Love, 
Elder Siaosi!


A few of the people that I will miss greatly as I get transferred!



No comments:

Post a Comment