Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Monday, June 2, 2014

LONGAVÍ

For the first time in 6 months, I am gratufully welcoming change. As this cambio is closing we are also closing my sector, due to more missionaries leaving the mission than incomings we have to close about 5 sectors of missionaries! And though we do have a lot of people that need our aid in Quillon A, we are passing it all on to our other two sectors in Quillon. BUT Is today not a good day to be happy!  My companion finally packed his bags and is heading home! It was tough for him to leave, but it was good for him, and it was good for us! He managed to have a little fun on the mission and we were witnesses of many great miracles, overall, it was a sweet exalting companionship! Also as he leaves I leave too! And where do I head off to? It is called Longaví and it is smaller that the town I am currently serving! Also, just as I heard news of Elder Bueno, I have heard much news of the Elders there. My companion is going to be Elder Mackliet, and we have two others in the house. One is Elder Mills, whom we know and the other is another gringo! So it makes it a house of gringos! WO! Haha but I am super stoked to move out to Longaví to work, I know that is where I am needed! As of now I am kicking it with Elder Morgan, my Zone leader, for his companion Elder Heyman also went home! He is super awesome, his family hails from Hawaii. Get to spend the next few days with him till I depart to the ice and snow of Longaví!

Thanks so much for all the love that is getting sent out to Chile, thanks Mom for the package of goodies, especially the Swedish fish and the beef jerky, you honestly do not understand how loved it is by the latinos, and it always makes a day perfect! And Dad thanks for the sweet shirt, I am going to rock it every day I can, got to keep up that USA pride. Honestly it is like Christmas everyday that I get something, package, letter, or thanks so much Aunty Jane, postcard! 

Working hard, always thinking home of the family, love you all very much and miss you all as well!

Your missionary,

Elder Siaosi



                                 Elder Heyman y yo! Y la familia quien estamos enseñando!


No comments:

Post a Comment