Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Looks like we made it!

November 6, 4:05pm 

Hey! Just arrived to the mtc in mexico and it is absolutely gorgeous! One thing about Mexico city is that it is the second largest city in the world and in so there is a lot of ghetto and the people look like they are struggling. But once we passed in the mtc here it is absolutely amazing! There were many people on my flight to Mexico from Arizona, and I sat next to missionaries. There are guys from LA and Hunnington! There is even a guy here named Elder Joe who is in the same mission as me! Crazy huh. Well so far I`ve gotten my name badge and place to live but other than that I am still going to get it all. In such i must go now since I still have much to do before the days over. Love you all and I miss you already! Oh on a side note, my Spanish is actually better than >I thought it would be so that's a plus! For now, Adios! Hablar luego!


Elder Siaosi

No comments:

Post a Comment