Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey everyone! It's the day before I leave and I'm prep'ing my blog before I leave so everyone can see the life I have in service of the Lord in Chile! As Josh Collin's once told me "what's fun, unless everyone can see." I hope to have a swell time and make y'all proud! As of now I'm going to be located in the MTC in Mexico city with the address which should be to the left of this post!  You can send letters/packages there if you want, or you can email me at jacob.siaosi@myldsmail.net . I believe I will only be able to email once a week so the replies may be slow! But most appreciated will I be for the messages!

There is also a website which I'm fairly new to called DearElder.com. Just a one-time registration, then enter the name of the mission and then the missionary and type away. DE prints them and sends them to the Church pouch system every Monday, so Sunday night is the deadline each week. Seems easy enough!

Also a word to anyone reading this, has most likely affected my life for the greater, and I thank yo so much for all you've done. Been a friend and mentor to me, keeping me comforted, and just being there for me in times of need. Thank you for just loving me for who I am and making me into the man I am today! I miss you all so much and hope to converse with you sometime in the future. Love you all and can't wait to serve! See y'all in two!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to among some of the best people in the world!! I'm not biased or anything...it's the truth. You'll know what I mean when you get there. Amazing place!!!!--Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Jacob! Can't wait to hear your adventures. As for DearElder.com, we don't even need to search for you. Just a one-time registration, then enter the name of the mission and then the missionary and type away. DE prints them and sends them to the Church pouch system every Monday, so Sunday night is the deadline each week.

    ReplyDelete