Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Monday, August 10, 2015

Just a little update

Everybody,
Another week bites the dust. I do not know what goes by faster, the time or the rain from the sky. I was just talking to Elder Gonzalez, my companion and it is amazing how fast things go by, and yet every minute counts and needs to be important in our lives, every minute. This week was one filled with miracles and trials. We have both been a little sick, and yet leaving to work everyday some miracles happens. For instance, one day we left and started contacting. We talking to a mother who was returning from school with her daughter. We asked them if we could share a message with them someday. She asked ¨puede ser ahora porque necesitamos ayuda de Dios ahora? ¨ How great right! They both accepted fecha. It is the little things everyday that make the weeks seems so fast. Today we had a zone activity in our church building. We had breakfast and played some sports. It is good to see the zone coming together and having fun. Takes a load off the shoulders a little to see the missionaries having a good time. They are all great and doing fine. A few are sick, but the spirit is still high.

 I thought becoming a zone leader would make me feel this different spirit of power, I have now realized that it is just more responsibility, which is a good thing, but it does make one have a little more stress. Bringing it all together that is. But I am glad that the Lord trust in me, I trust in him too.

I want to let everyone know how much I miss them. I try not the think to much about home, but that is like trying to make a chilean stop talking about futbol, it doesnt happen. Have a great week loved ones:)


Elder Siaosi




         Going to the mall to take an english test for my companion. 
The first donuts I have eaten since the states.



Zone activities




New Leaders, New flaite, Zone Conference




No comments:

Post a Comment