Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little Info

Great has been the work with Elder Cano as my new companion. He is fresh out of Argentina, Buenos Aires  He is a little ball of fire that I have been lacking. That new wave of excitement that got lost along the way.  Something that called my attention that was a little funny. We had just finished lunch and we were on our way home and my companion bumped my arm saying lets go talk to more people we need more investigators. I thought for a second, I knew that we needed to go home after lunch, but we also need more investigators. That afternoon I thought about all the actions in a day, and maybe something that I have fallen into, is riding it through the motions. Something that will be a good change for me and the sector as well. I am healthy, happy, and excited to see the blessings that wil be brought our way this week.

Elder Siaosi


                                                                          Actividad de Zona
                                           



                                                                          Bye Elder Stallings!


Elder Cano and the boys


No comments:

Post a Comment