Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Friday, July 31, 2015

Gettin' Moved Again

Dear Family and Friends, and everyone else,

It is that time of the mission again! I am getting moved to Talcahuano Norte with Elder Gonzales as a Zone Leader over Talcahuano. Two more transfers left remain, so Talcahuano just might be my cemetary. Glad to be heading to a new sector. I was granted the opportunty to better my Christlike attributes in Valle Hermoso. Sad to be leaving my son Elder Cano but I know that he will be in good hands. Grateful to be given the opportunity to serve as a Zone Leader. Glad to be able to serve in Talcahuano Norte as well. It has been a good long time in Valle Hermoso. I gained a testmony that the Church is true even inthe darkest  parts of the world. This past week we had some interesting days filled with rain and service. I think I gave more service this week than I have all the mission. We found so many people from just giving service. Even brought someone to church with date because they listened to us and wanted to know why we are so willing to give! Overall great week! We just need to be more willing to give service and have charity!

Best of wishes and love to everyone on the other side!


Elder Siaosi

No comments:

Post a Comment