Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Everybody is Coming HOME

Hey everybody! Again another crazy busy week, just trying to keep it real! I do not have very much time, hardly any time at all now that they cut our hour down, but just wanted to share a little about our how we are. Healthwise, all super good. Emotionaly great as well. And spiritually high as we should be, all out superb! This week we focussed on the consecration. I love the message by Faust, The pathway to Freedom: Obedience! My favorite part out of it all. IS the quote by McKay to the missionaries. “It is better to be trusted than to be loved. We try hard to earn the trust of the people, as all people do in this life. And sometimes we are not loved for it. Sometime we get mocked, harassed, all sorts of things. But it is the life of the missionary right. We love it. It is our calling. And from it we create relationships with the people. I mean, sometimes I stop and think how strange it is!

Well before I get cut out I got to go!

Love you all

Elder Siaosi!















No comments:

Post a Comment