Serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Concepcion, Chile from November 2013---October 2015

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Quick Update

Hey yáll,

We had a great week here in Longaví. Keeping things interesting here, giving out free folletos in the ferria, vising people that live in the middle of nowhere, and get soaking wet with all the rain! Today we hit the cambios, and lucky for me, everything is staying the same. Same place, and same companion. We are just going to keep rocking it up here! The World Cup is finally over, and hopefully we will start having some stubility in all our days. Many people here choose to watch the games more than eating. It is ingrained here! To keep it short and sweet, the week flew by so fast I do not even really know what to say! So I shall just say, love you all. I miss home, and my family, but I try to forget how much I miss them, so I can remember how much I love it here! Hope all is well at home!

From your favorite Elder,
Jacob Siaosi



So first of all, my companion and I were in the store looking for food to get, and we came across these, for a mil each, less than 2 dollars. We bought them all. They are a little part of America for us gringos here in Chile! The next is of an average night here in Longaví as the days get more humid. The last in the ferria day photo, the ferria is basically the farmers market with everything you could imagine! Even missionaries are there.



No comments:

Post a Comment